Monday, October 13, 2008

Become Healthy, wealthy and popular too!!!

I am a very average human being with minimal skillset. My father used to tell me that I will never succeed in lifef. He was perfectly right. No body had succeeded in life with similar skill-sets till he was alive.
But things were not the same in life. Success in life hinges on health, wealth and popularity. Learn how to make money by following simple principles. I had learnt it the hard way. If you don't have money the whole world , the community, the society, your own friends, neighbours, relatives -- for that matter even the closest relatives-- will refuse to acknowledge your presence!!!
It is a fact. But things had to change. I said I learnt it the hard way. How I did it and how I forced everyone to recognise me is not at all a secret. Anyone who wants to know will get it free without any hidden charges. Just mail your details and your basic IQ status and I am here to make you live a healthy, wealthy and perfect life. vrvisionaries@rediffmail.com, vrvisionaries@gmail.com, vrvisionaries@yahoo.co.in

Wish you all the best
vivekrao

No comments:

Post a Comment